Its the season of sale ringing on Amazon with two days down already. I was waiting to buy myself a laptop and MAC was of course on the top of the list with the kind of smooth performance and interface it provides.
***How did I get it MACBOOK AIR for Rs. 51954/-?
The price of MACBOOK AIR is : Rs. 80900/-
The product is available on Amazon Great Indian Sale at 33% discount i.e. Rs. 53954/-
With a citi bank credit card, we get an additional discount of 15% if ordered from amazon app. But the maximum cashback is Rs2000/-
This gets me the deal at Rs. 51954/- only
***Is it safe to buy the product online?
According to many who prefer buying their electronic products from store, I beg to differ. The authentic branded products bought online have the same warranty and guaranty as that of store product. The prices differ only on the basis of direct sales which skips the in between commissions of all the retailers. For the products like Apple, you can check the authenticity on Check your Apple warranty here. You can enter the hardware serial number (found in general settings of your device) and check if you have received a genuine and new device. If not, the Amazon customer care will replace your device or refund your payment.
***Features of MACBOOK AIR:
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 128GB storage
- 13.3-inch screen, Intel HD 6000 Graphics
- Mac OS X operating system
- 12 hours battery life, 1.4kg laptop
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Apple MacBook Air MMGF2HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/Mac OS X/Integrated Graphics)
- Up to 12 hours of battery life. It won’t call it a day until you do. The 11-inch MacBook Air lasts up to 9 hours between charges and the 13-inch model lasts up to an incredible 12 hours. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 10 hours of iTunes movie playback on the 11-inch model and up to 12 hours on the 13-inch model. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.
- Thin. Light. Powerful : And ready for anything. Whatever the task, new fifth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors with Intel HD Graphics 6000 are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 0.68-inch uni-body design that weighs only 2.38 pounds.
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi support : The next generation of wireless. With the latest 802.11ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11ac base station including AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
- Easy to learn. Easy to use : On a Mac, it’s easy to find, share, and do just about everything. You can control your Mac with simple, intuitive gestures. The Dock lets you launch your favorite apps with a click. Launchpad gives you quick access to your full library of apps. The Finder lets you browse and organize your files on your Mac and in iCloud with ease. Spotlight search makes locating documents, launching apps, and looking up information effortless.1 You can even have your apps and the operating system software update automatically. In fact, a Mac does so many things automatically, sometimes you don’t have to do anything at all.
- Powerful apps induced : Get right to work. And play. Every new Mac comes with Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. So you can be creative and productive right from the start. You also get great apps for email, surﬁng the web, sending texts, and making FaceTime calls there’s even an app for ﬁnding new apps
- OS X. It’s what makes a Mac a Mac : OS X is the operating system that powers every Mac. Built on a rock-solid UNIX foundation, it’s engineered to take full advantage of what the hardware is capable of. It’s designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. It comes with an amazing collection of apps you’ll use and love every day. And it enables your Mac and iOS devices to work wonderfully together.
- Fast all-flash storage. Ready. Set. Done : Flash storage in MacBook Air is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm notebook hard drive. So everything you do is snappy and responsive. MacBook Air even wakes up fast, thanks to flash storage and fifth-generation Intel Core processors.
- Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3: Make some powerful connections. With a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation. HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately).
- Display, camera and Mics: Impressive. In every sense. LED-backlit display. Millions of pixels. Millimeters thin. Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimeters (0.19 inch) thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you’re looking at a larger screen. The 11-inch MacBook Air features a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels, while the 13-inch model wows with a resolution of 1440 by 900 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge. So whether you’re editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie, you’re going to love what you see.
- Multi-touch trackpad : It goes hand in hand with OS X. The Multi-Touch gestures in OS X make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct, and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it’s a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you’re scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another, it’s almost like you’re touching what you’re seeing.